"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunny Sunday



It's sunny out but oh so dark in our hotel room. Hailey is napping yes, I do realize it is 6:15 and she is napping so I have the curtains pulled. We played hard, looks like a tornado came through the room and she finally gave out while watching The Secret Life of Bees. Oh how I love that movie, it gets me each time.


We're supposed to be at a Welcome Home Party for Mike and Amber but Chris is not off work yet. So we're waiting.... Hopefully he'll walk through that door in a few minutes so we can head on over there. I'm sure it will be a great time and good food! After the celebration, we are hitting the road for Texarkana. Let's pray we can fit it all in the Uhaul. I can hardly believe that this time next week, we'll be HOME. HOME. As a family. Music to my ears.





Saturday was a full day and boy was it nice and toasty out.




By 11, Hailey and I were here:
Photobucket
19 minutes to wash and 20 to dry. Wonderful!
Lunch of Mexican Tacos
Photobucket
Ran by here to see Mike & Amber
Photobucket
Then off to a much needed swim with Kristen W. Hailey played with Gran mommy and Grandaddy last night while Kristen and I dined at Aspen Creek and then headed out to Duke's to meet Mike and Amber. It was a lot of fun, too much fun! I think I am going to stick to my wine from here on out.
Hope you all had a nice weekend. This next week is going to be crazy busy for us but we can't wait.
  • Texarkana until Tuesday
  • Unload Uhaul on Tuesday in Grapevine
  • Boxes, boxes, boxes. YUK!
  • Visiting with Mike and Amber before they head to Houston
  • Chris goes back to work on Wednesday
  • Lunch date and play time with my Aunt Susie on Wednesday and maybe Kristen V!!!
  • Kristen V and the girls will be in town this week and we can't wait to see them!!!!
  • Want a play date with Nicolle & Boyd and Toni & the girls
  • Jim's birthday
  • Trying to get to Cornith to see Amy's new little one.
  • Need to go visit Amber and Gibson and take them their cute little gift.
  • Doctor appointment on Friday

A few might have to wait until the following week.

No comments: