"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're home!!!

Hailey Grace meets Ronald McDonald
The past 10 days have been unbelievely busy. Wow. I am sitting in bed reflecting on the whirl wind of nearly two weeks. I am happy to announce that we are moved into our new home and loving every minute of it. I don't think it could get better. Well, yes there is one thing that would make it better.
Hailey Grace has been swimming a lot

Don't you just love her little suit?


The pool at Grandmommy's house

blurry thanks to my Blackberry

Mommy and Hailey Grace. She can't stay still!



After I busted her using the ENTIRE bottle of Daddy's brand new shampoo

I busted her wasting an entire bottle of of BRAND new shampoo.

She loves M & M's. I love giving them to her in Daddy's truck. He panics. It's cute.


Our tiny apartment is just the right size...thank goodness for our gigantic storage unit! We have just about everything unpacked, a pile to go back to storage and pictures are slowly going on the wall. I will take some pictures to post. The one thing I can't find is a simple can opener. A CAN OPENER. Doesn't everyone have like 10? I know it is here, I must keep searching.

Uncle Ryan came to play today and Hailey Grace had a break down after he left. She did not want her Uncle Ryan to go home. After about 10 minutes at the door crying "come back Uncle Ryan", she agreed to a swim in the bath. 30 minutes later, she was dosing off in the tub and is now asleep in her Princess night gown snoring like a champ. Her allergies must be kicking today.


































































1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

I am cracking up at her just chillin next to Ronald McDonald! That is too cute!