"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, August 6, 2010

a light at the end of the tunnel?

Big girl bed
Working on Hailey Grace's BIG GIRL room

She loves the bath fizzes from Brooke


She found Dora



And Pooh & Tinker Bell




She did her own hair





She was so proud!






Dealing with Texas heat







My lil' Diva!








Started moving into apartment. It's so small but so cute and tiny!









Storage. You can fit an 18 Wheeler in here.










Free Whataburger day. Yes, you can only imagine the lovely people present.











Entrance to storage. Hard to believe right?












Not only did she dress herself, she picked out the hat too!













Yes, that is a big fish and a doll paci in her mouth.














Lil' Monkey















Her chair on a couch?
















A Pro on the potty...okay, somewhat a pro!




































1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hope your night ends better :) Maybe Hailey is already asleep??

And YES I've been to the Walmart on 183! Kent's office use to have their Wal Mart shopping things there every year for Christmas! So yea--- I know what you mean :)

aaand, we can't wait to see you and Miss HG! Kensley says "Hailey" when we're in her room because she sees her birthday invitation. I told her it was Hailey and that she use to play with her. So now she'll say "Hailey" & "share!". haha They'll be so cute playing together!