"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So busy

Hi! I know a few of you have email and a few we were supposed to have play dates with this week so I am taking a quick second to update. We are beyond busy. I haven't had a moment to myself until right now and Hailey is asleep.




Here are a few details:

We are living in a hotel in Irving.

Hotel living is really hard.

The maid came and asked if Hailey was okay yesterday because she was pitching such a fit.

She had a chest cold, green snot and a molar is coming in. AND terrible 2's.

She fell and hit the back of her head on concrete today. My heart stopped.

Aspen Creek as opened.

They (Chris and his friends) go out every night for dinner.

We went to Texarkana for a couple of days.

I have been getting 3-4 hours of sleep due to Hailey's coughing and Chris's snoring..we are on day 7 now.

I signed on our apartment today and cleaned it competely.

I brought them fried cheese cake to the signing.

We have done laundry and lots of it.

I hired movers to help with storage tomorrow for 5 hours
so lets pray it knocks a dent into it. Maybe half way?

We rented the storage unit next to our to separate our items.

I am going to sell so much of our unused items. I HATE,HATE HATE packing and moving it around when we don't use it. We have entirely too much junk.

If you are looking for something, let me know, we probably have it. More than likely we do.

You normally can fit an 18 wheeler in our unit and still have room but ours is packed full.

Hailey Grace and Chris have both been sick with sinus infection, chest cold and allergies.

We've been playing at the Bells often in Irving.

Poppy and Uncle Ryan came over last night to eat at Aspen Creek.

Hailey had a melt down in Target, it was bad. Well bad is too nice for it.

I'm worn out. worn out is an understatment.

I need a hair cut, pedi and a massage. Those are highly unlikely in my life, maybe by Xmas. :)

I am going to really miss the full breakfast at the hotel, fresh movie popcorn and cookies each day. They will miss Hailey's smile and helping bag the popcorn.

Hailey loves her big girl room. She was so excited and played in her closet for an hour.

Her closet takes up one entire wall and it is mirrors. I hate it. She loves it. It's perfect for wild toddlers and their dancing and playing.

She got a new boy baby today and wanted to name him Poppy.

We are going to Texarkana on Sunday for the last of our items. It will be bitter sweet. My parents miss Hailey terribly. Hailey misses them.

She brought me the phone today to call yaya and kiki. She loves them too.

Well, that is all I have for now folks!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

bless your heart! It's been a rough transition so far! Can't wait to get there and see you girls- is Hailey feeling better??