"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Hunting

Our patio tablet that we found on sale. We are using it as a kitchen table until we find something we LOVE.
omeone hit C's truck while he was at work. Lovely


We bought a grill and patio table on sale. I love both!



Her poor car seat without the cushion while at storage.


Splish splash




Our day started off early. I refused to pick up the house last night before falling asleep because I had cleaned all day. The two wild animals (Hubby and HG) manage to turn the place in disaster mode in a matter a minutes. I walked around last night looking, grabbed an ice cream sandwich and went to bed. I stressed during the night that the house was a wreck. Pathetic. I tossed and turned from stress, snores and debating to get up and clean. Finally, I fell into a deep sleep. 7:30 BOOM, the alarm sounds. Bummer.
Hailey Grace had meet the teacher this morning from 10-11:30 at her amazing little school. I can tell you how Blessed we are to have her in this program. Of course today was a little tiring as many two year olds will cry when away from momma. HG did well for about 30 minutes and then the tears followed. Once i returned, she was okay. I think it was when the other kids continued to cry it confused her.
After school, CEC time then Cozymel's. Yum is all I can say. YUM. Chris had a million errands to do for hunting in the morning so HG and I just rode along. She slept most of the time and I played on my phone and read.
Motion sickness....We're trying to figure out if HG has it. Sunday, she threw up a lot (a whole lot for a grown adult) but ran fever. She is teething. I play it off at teething or something she ate. There was a lot of cheese and she ate a lot of cheese the night before. Monday she was fine and fever was 99.7. Teething right? Tuesday all day she was fine but didn't want milk or didn't want to really eat. She managed a cookie, a few chips and cheetos. Healthy right? She got sick AGAIN. I just put her seat back together. She wasn't watching her movie but rather looking out the window. Poor girl!! Poor Girl!!!
Chris headed out with his dad to Weatherford tonight for an early morning of dove hunting. They will hunt in the morning, cook out and then head back to town to pack for the weekend. It's hunting season in the south y'all!

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Oh no! I hate that she's been sick like that! Here's to hoping she starts feeling better soon!

Nicolle said...

Do you eat the dove? Kevin is hunting this saturday morning on my mom's land in Granbury. I love to eat it. Maybe they can hook up sometime to hunt? Kevin has just gotten into it last year and doesn't know many other hunters, but he sure has spent some money at Cabela's getting all the gear he needs. :) And my mom has a nice piece of land....

I hope HG feels better soon!