"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall already?

Such a little Diva Walking to the car
Look BEHIND the messy hair.
Prepared for rain (dang a hanging belly)
Hailey Grace in her Fancy Nancy outfit. Skirt much too big, top much too small! ha!She loves these shorts..a little snug!

Her new favorite bed.
Watching tv after getting ready for bed
cup cakes we made for daddy. Yep, she helped

Can you believe that September 1st is only a few days away? That dove season is about to be the "IT THING" here in the South. That trees (well maybe not in Texas) are about to start turning? Halloween is a mere 9 weeks away and Christmas is like 18weeks. Craziness! Time is seriously flying by so fast I can hardly believe it.

While the temperatures are still quite warm here in the south, in the early mornings I can feel the crisp fall air trying to come in. I can't wait. College football, heavy dishes, family gatherings, new adventures and wonderful fall colors and smells are upon us. I love going to NW Arkansas and Colorado towards the end of September/early October and driving around. The colors look like they are on fire and people are geared up for Saturday games.

We are slowing down a little this week. A few highlights:
  • Hailey Grace as meet the teacher Tuesday from 10-11:30
  • Lunch at CEC if Hailey Grace does well tomorrow
  • Chris is going to West Texas and then to Kansas to hunt
  • My dad is coming over on Thursday to see us
  • Dinner with Ryan and Dad on Thursday
  • Thinking about a trip to Texarkana (fri-mon) unless JD and Kendall come here
  • Manicotti for dinner tonight
  • Fantasy Football draft on Wednesday night
  • Hailey G's 1st real day of school is Thursday

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

So cute with her little umbrella!

Nicolle said...

Crayon all over the wall?! :)

I love her skirt, and those cute pink pj's.

I still want to get together. This has obviously been a bad week. Boyd starts school next week and I will probably go check on my mom and stepdad some next week too, but when things calm down please let's do a playdate!