"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me with what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday in Grapevine

Ketchup with everything
Lots of rotation today

Mia bought her new shoes, she is scared of the lights.

Today was letter A
A is for Alligator
Wanting daddy to color an Alligator
Dog kennels are not for human weight but made for great laughs.


yep, they are on my legs too!

Our day started off with us running behind. I needed gas, we didn't stop last night and Hailey wasn't ready to get in the car. I prayed we would make it to school (and we did!), got drenched on the way in and I left Hailey in tears. So hard to do but she as just fine when I picked her up.

Chris and I dined at Fuzzy Tacos for lunch. I really enjoy that place, you always know what you are going to get. We lost track of time and rushed to pick up Hailey Grace. I wrote a blog this afternoon that apparently someone had an issue with so we are debating on going private. I cleaned house on my emails and facebook and this is next. Most of my family and friends through the blog was great because I've been SOOOOOOOOOO UPSET this past year about always being put down. Like I said in the previous emails, we are going to just take ourselves away from the issues. Simple as that. We don't loose.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. Today was Sweet Lindsey's birthday so please say a prayer for her and her dear family and friends tonight. I am super excited about her walk on Saturday. Hailey Grace and I are debating on heading to Texarkana for a while and coming back for it on Saturday. I promise to take my camera if we do!

No comments: